AARandomLensBlocker – Actually Additions Addon (Forge) Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 disables the making of the Disc 11 easter egg that is for the Lens of Disruption.
About the original mod – Actually Additions, it is made by Ellpeck and maintained by canitzp. The mod brings lots of new additions like utilities, machines with the Crystal Flux style, as well as foods.
For the above mod – AARandomLensBlocker, it functions as an addon for the original mod – Actually Additions. It was made by BloodWorkXGaming as a server-side mode. The purpose of the mod is to turn off the formation of the Lens of Disruption easter egg.
Thanks to that feature, you can turn items into any items that are random. Hence, the balance in any pack will be destroyed. If you are using the original mod, then make sure you install this addon to enhance your experience on the mod.
AARandomLensBlocker – Actually Additions Addon functions on the server-side only. So, make sure you install it on the server.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Install AARandomLensBlocker – Actually Additions Addon Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate AARandomLensBlocker – Actually Additions Addon Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put AARandomLensBlocker – Actually Additions Addon Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see AARandomLensBlocker – Actually Additions Addon Mod there.