EMC Builders Wand Mod 1.12.2 allows you to use EMC to create structures. It lets you forge stars and get the ultimate power.
Before you explore this modification, you should know a bit about EMC. It stands for Energy Matter Covalence – a type of mechanic from Equivalent Exchange 2 mod. You use this energy in lots of things within that mod. Also, most things in the Minecraft game feature an EMC value. Thanks to this, you can transmute them into each other. You can also make EMC and keep it in Klein Stars.
However, have you ever thought that you would utilize EMC for making structures? If yes, then you can do it now. With the modification – EMC Builders Wand, you can forge Klein Stars using a philosopher’s stone. Then, you will keep the ultimate power.
There are some requirements that you need to meet if you want to use the mod:
- You are required to have EMC in the network. You will see it in the tooltip – “Player EMC”.
- You must have a good grasp of the block you are attempting to build.
EMC Builders Wand works in the game only when you already installed:
- Minecraft Forge
- Better Builder’s Wands
How to Install EMC Builders Wand Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate EMC Builders Wand Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put EMC Builders Wand Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see EMC Builders Wand Mod there.