Ender IO Zoo Mod 1.12.2 adds new mobs, enchantments, potions, and other tools to Minecraft. It is known as an add-on for Ender IO.
If you don’t know what Ender IO is about, then here is some information for you. It is a tech mod full of features. By applying it to the game, players can use a lot of things, such as tools, weapons, conduits, machines, mobs, armor, etc. About this add-on, you can utilize it with the modular installation as well as the monolithic installation of the mod mentioned above. It will need the base module to run if you combine it with the modular installation. Below here are other modules that this add-on requires:
- Inventory Panel
There are some integration modules for the add-on, such as:
- Applied Energistics 2 (ME conduits)
- Open Computers (OC conduits)
- Refined Storage (RS conduits)
- Tinkers Construct
Here is an add-on for it:
Key features of Ender IO Zoo
The add-on adds some new mobs, such as:
- Fallen Knight
- Fallen Steed
- Concussion Creeper
- Wither Witch
- Wither Witch’s Cat
- Dire Wolf
- Ender Infected Zombies
- Infinity Spawn
It brings some new enchantments and potions, including:
- Withering (used for bows)
- Decay (used for swords)
Some new blocks and items added by the add-on:
- Confusing Charge
- Ender Charge
- Concussion Charge
Ender IO Zoo add-on requires Minecraft Forge and Ender Zoo to run.
How to Install Ender IO Zoo Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Ender IO Zoo Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Ender IO Zoo Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Ender IO Zoo Mod there.