Exp Ore Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 adds a block to Minecraft. When you smash this block, you will get a lot of experience. This is how you get more experience!
The mod is very simple to use. However, you cannot underestimate its function. The mod brings a block called Exp Ore. It spawns in all biomes below Y=80. When you exploit this block, you will get a lot of experience points. One block can give you from 500 to 1500. If you are lucky, you just need one block to increase from level 0 to level 30 immediately.
In case you cannot find this block in biomes, there is another way to get it, which is crafting it. The crafting recipe for this block is simple. You will need materials such as 3 Coal, 3 Iron Ingots, 2 Gold Ingots, and 1 Diamond. When you have enough required materials, start crafting the block for experience points.
You can completely configure the mod in the config file. Here are the things you can configure:
- The amount of experience dropping from the ore.
- The size of the vein.
- Whether the ore should create or not.
- The maximum height the ore can create at.
- The number of times the vein should create each chunk.
The requirement of Exp Ore is Minecraft Forge. Hence, you must install the Forge first if you want to use the mod.
How to Install Exp Ore Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Exp Ore Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Exp Ore Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Exp Ore Mod there.