Fullbright [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 is a small mod that allows you to easily enable/disable maximum brightness in the game. There is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
About Fullbright mod
After installing this mod, you will no longer have trouble seeing what’s in a nasty dark room, mine or underwater.
The only thing you need to do now is the default action is the G key. And even change it in the settings to turn on and off the light in the game.
Please note this is a client-side mod for players with low vision. It’s also useful if you have more light coming in from outside, such as bright room lights or sunlight hitting your screen. You won’t be able to use it on servers as this could be cheating.
It just changes the gamma. Check the rules of the server you want to use it on before actually using it, even if it’s allowed.
One major advantage of this mod is that it is a lightweight mod (in terms of performance impact). So you can use it comfortably. It just adds a bind key to turn the dimmer on and off, for perfect viewing even in the dark.
Fullbright is really a useful mod for lighting in the game.
- Minecraft Forge
- Collective mod
How to Install Fullbright Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Fullbright Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Fullbright Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Fullbright Mod there.