IC2C Extras Mod 1.12.2 aims to better the IC2 Classic Mod. It’s known as a small addon but it brings a lot of extra items to explore.
The items brought by this addon are diverse. Some of them are based on the IC2 trial items while they still cling to the IC2 classic theme. For the users who are using the original mod, they need to install this addon for extra items to use. Below here is the list of items that have been featured in the addon recently:
- Various crushed ores
- Many Purified crushed ores
- Tiny dusts
- Small dusts
- Steel ingot and block
- Lead ingot and block
- Refined Iron block
- Ore Washing Plant
- Thermal Centrifuge.
- Advanced Steam Turbine
- Impellerized Roller
- Liquescent Extruder
- Plasma Cutter
- Metal Bender
- Fluid Canning Machine
- Tree tapper
- Electric heat generator
- Bio chaff
- Various new types of nuclear cell
You can configure several things in the config file. The IC2C Extras addon is also a nice Technology mod and it’s exclusively designed for the Industrial Craft series. For the usage of it, you must install Minecraft Forge. Try it now!
How to Install IC2C Extras Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate IC2C Extras Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put IC2C Extras Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see IC2C Extras Mod there.