Lil’ Critters Mod 1.12.2 is a ZAWA addon that introduces lots of small yet cut creatures and some items to Minecraft.
For your information, ZAWA stands for Zoo & Wild Animals Rebuild. It is a mod about wild animals that you can play with in Minecraft. Now, this Mobs mod has been upgraded through the release of an addon called Lil’ Critters. In the first stage of development, the mod brings you some proteins, unique items, as well as blocks for your natural environment. However, in the forthcoming time, it will present some other animals to you. All new animals come with polygons that will make a stunning 3D model. You will love to play with them because they are quite realistic and adorable. If you encounter the new animals in the wild, you will see that they can add diversification into the biomes. This is how you enjoy the new flora and fauna.
Some animals that you will play with in the mod are:
- Eastern Gray
- Eastern Fox
- Mexican Gray
- Eurasian Red
Lil’ Critters – A ZAWA Addon requires some installations such as:
- Minecraft Forge
- Zoo & Wild Animals Rebuilt 2.1.0 (for version 188.8.131.52)
- Bookworm 184.108.40.206 (for version 1.12.2)
How to Install Lil’ Critters – A ZAWA Addon Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Lil’ Critters – A ZAWA Addon Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Lil’ Critters – A ZAWA Addon Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Lil’ Critters – A ZAWA Addon Mod there.