MekaTweaker Mod 1.12.2 is an addon for the CraftTweaker mod. The purpose of this addon is to add Mekanism Gas and Infuser Type.
CraftTweaker is also a very popular modification for Minecraft. Thanks to it, modpack and server developers can customize the game easily. Since you can make modifications, feel free to change script events, recipes, or even item properties. Also, you have the ability to add some new commands. This mod is also known as an upgraded version of MineTweaker 3 created by StanH. One of its best features is changing the recipes. The reason why it is commonly used is there are many separate recipes in modpacks, even including the same ones. This causes game errors when they are combined. Therefore, players can easily modify the crafting recipes to avoid those errors.
About this Addons mod, it brings support from infuser type as well as gas from Mekanism into CraftTweaker. It has been created with these versions, such as:
- Mekanism 1.12.2-220.127.116.119
- CraftTweaker 1.12-18.104.22.1687
Feel free to use them! But, if there is a newer version of those mods that does not function, you should report it to the creator. The MekaTweaker mod requires you to have:
- Minecraft Forge
How to Install RMekaTweaker Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate MekaTweaker Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put MekaTweaker Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see MekaTweaker Mod there.