Not Enough RTGs Mod 1.12.2 is an extremely special mod in the Minecraft game with the ability to add compact (8x) and dense (64x) variants. If you are still curious about this mod, download it now for your device to explore in more detail.
The special feature is that the small variations this mod offers will be of standard Nuclearcraft RTGs with multiplied radiation and power output. Therefore, they will really bring a significant change to your gaming process. Also, it should be noted that both are affected by the Nuclearcraft configuration.
Like most other mods, the Not Enough RTGs mod will be installed through Minecraft Forge.
How to Install Not Enough RTGs Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Not Enough RTGs Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Not Enough RTGs Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Not Enough RTGs Mod there.