NotEnoughThaumcraftTabs Mod 1.7.10 is an addon for Thaumcraft mod. It supports the mod for Minecraft by adding some functional buttons.
Thaumonomicon is known as a book given by Thaumcraft 6. It acts as documentation in the game centering on the mod’s topics as well as items. Now this book is much upgraded.
The addon above adds some buttons to the book. Hence, you will find it easy to change between Thaumcraft tabs. This is how you explore the tabs in a simple way.
NotEnoughThaumcraftTabs can be used in any modpacks. It is obvious that it runs well in the game. However, it still requires Minecraft Forge and Thaumcraft.
How to Install NotEnoughThaumcraftTabs Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate NotEnoughThaumcraftTabs Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put NotEnoughThaumcraftTabs Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see NotEnoughThaumcraftTabs Mod there.