Open Computers Refined Storage Driver [Forge] Mod 1.10.2 is an interesting mod in Minecraft. It allows open computers to access Refined Memory grid nodes via Adapter. Download it and experience it today.
About Open Computers Refined Storage Driver mod
Note that this currently has no restrictions. So you can export items and liquids with just one cable – and fast.
Here are some methods:
- isConnected() Returns whether the mesh node is connected to the network
- getEnergyUsage() Returns the energy usage of the entire network in RS/tick
- getItems() Returns a list of all item packs stored in the network
- getItem(itemstack, cmpMeta, cmpNbt, cmpOre) Returns a stack in the network that matches the given itemstack
- extractItem(itemstack, quantity, side) Extracts the specified amount of item stack to the specified side and returns the number of moved items.
- getFluid (liquidstack) Returns a stack in the network that matches the given storage stack
- getTasks() Returns a list of crafting tasks currently queued by the system
- getPatterns() Returns a list of all crafting patterns in the network
- hasPattern(itemstack) Returns true if the system has a pattern for the given itemstack
- getMissingItems(itemstack, quantity) Returns a list of all the missing items to generate itemstack with a certain quantity
- craftItem (item pack, quantity) Requires crafting an item with a specified quantity
- cancel crafting (itemstack) Cancels all crafting operations for the given item stack and returns the number of canceled tasks
Download Open Computers Refined Storage Driver mod to experience today.
How to Install Open Computers Refined Storage Driver Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Open Computers Refined Storage Driver Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Open Computers Refined Storage Driver Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Open Computers Refined Storage Driver Mod there.