ProjectExtended Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 will add some features to ProjectE that EE2 could have had it been created in the modern ages. Download and explore current elements!
The mod contains the following features.
Two item tags to:
Blacklist items from putting in the condenser’s target slot to generate more. They are useful for EMC.
Blacklist things from being studied in the transmutation table. It’s possible to deploy them for EMC.
Dark and Read matter shields:
It’s impossible to break these variants of their vanilla counterpart.
Dark and red matter tridents:
Their vanilla counterpart receives some exciting mechanics. Each trident contains four modes. Pick ProjectE’s mode change hotkey to modify them. Modes are Normal, Channeling, Riptide, and Shockwave.
Adds mappers for different mod’s machine recipes that don’t finish comprising mapping support in a native way
A minor bug happens if you throw a dark or red matter rident. The icon on the Hotbar will change.
That is the cause that the developer is introducing the project as a beta.
ProjectExtended is a magic mod. It will require you to establish Minecraft Forge.
How to Install ProjectExtended Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate ProjectExtended Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put ProjectExtended Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see ProjectExtended Mod there.