Refined Storage: Requestify Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 adds the Requester to Refined Storage mod. This item helps you define the number of items you want to stock.
Make sure you know what Refined Storage mod is about before you use this addon. It’s a famous modification allowing players to store and arrange a huge number of items. All items are kept in a computer system that has the ability to craft, manage, and organize. Also, players are allowed to quickly craft items using that system. This mod also promises to be a great item-storing mod that works much better than the other mods, like Applied Energistics for instance.
About this Technology mod, it’s a nice addon to the aforementioned mod – Refined Storage. It brings one block only – the Requester. This is an RS network block that lets you identify how many of an item you want to store in the system. For instance, when you want to keep a stack of chest in the RS system, then that block will help you do that. It will make some crafting tasks for you automatically. So now, you will find it very easy to keep your refined storage full of craftable items.
The config file of Refined Storage: Requestify Mod also lets you define the size of the crafting batches. Make sure you install Minecraft Forge and Refined Storage to utilize this mod.
How to Install Refined Storage: Requestify Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Refined Storage: Requestify Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Refined Storage: Requestify Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Refined Storage: Requestify Mod there.