Scavenge Timing Addon Mod 1.12.2 is a Scavenge Mod addon. You can create a click cooldown per player using a new condition added by this addon.
For your information, Scavenge is a unique Minecraft mod letting you use custom click behaviors on any blocks. It also allows you to add LootPools to those behaviors when you meet the conditions. Now, with this Addons mod, you will experience a new condition called ‘player_cooldown’. Through this condition, you can freely create a specific click cooldown per player.
If you are on a multiplayer server, you will find this even more useful to use. It is because the condition ‘clicks_per_time’ from the original mod restricts the usage of a tool for all players. By applying this addon to your game, you will find it feasible to utilize Scavenge with Auto Clickers. “Time” is the only argument. It defines the time in ticks, for instance, 20 ticks are equal to 1 second. Therefore, you need to wait until you can click it again.
Scavenge Timing Addon is mainly designed for players to utilize in the Compact Claustrophobia Modpack created by YOUR_HAMST3R. If you find it interesting enough, then start using it now. However, first, you must download Minecraft Forge so you can run it.
How to Install Scavenge Timing Addon Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Scavenge Timing Addon Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Scavenge Timing Addon Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Scavenge Timing Addon Mod there.