Stellar Fluid Conduits Mod 1.12.2 is an extremely useful mod in the game Minecraft with the ability to help a lot more with liquid handling in the game. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
About Stellar Fluid Conduits mod
If you have ever felt that the ender fluid pipes are not enough, then you definitely need the presence of this interesting mod. After installing it, you won’t need to choose between using ender pipes or faster pipes from other mods that leave fewer connection options.
Thanks to this mod, everything will be much simpler. With a base speed of 64x, it will suffice for the most demanding fluid handling while maintaining all the flexibility of the ductwork. Therefore, the liquid handling will be optimized and your in-game experience will also be significantly enhanced.
Stellar Fluid Conduits mod requires Minecraft Forge, Ender IO conduits, and Endergy mod to work effectively.
How to Install Stellar Fluid Conduits Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Stellar Fluid Conduits Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Stellar Fluid Conduits Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Stellar Fluid Conduits Mod there.