Chat Bubbles Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 allows you to start a conversation with other players. You know what they say by looking at chat bubbles above their heads.
When you are on multiplayer servers in Minecraft, you can communicate with other players easily. You will learn what they are saying via chat bubbles above their heads. This modification helps you hold a conversation with them. It is quite the same as VoxelChat. However, the VoxelChat is most suitable with a server plugin.
In this modification, it is easy for you to approach all the messages from other players. What they say will display above their heads. The mod can be used on most multiplayer servers. You can create some custom regex lines to give support for private servers.
Let’s check out some chatline formats that are handled accurately at the moment:
- [worldname] [rank] playername (status): text
- [worldname]<[rank]playername> text
- stuff playername: text
- whatever SYMBOLplayernameSYMBOL text
- **title [rank] name: text (Factions)
Chat Bubbles Mod makes your conversation with other players smooth! You can let them know what you are thinking via chat bubbles. Also, you can check out their thoughts in the same way. The mod requires some files to run, such as:
- Fabric Modloader (For Minecraft 1.15+)
- Rift Mod Loader (For Minecraft 1.13)
- Fabric API (For Minecraft 1.15+)
How to Install Chat Bubbles Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Chat Bubbles Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Chat Bubbles Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Chat Bubbles Mod there.