Chocolate Quest Repoured Mod 1.12.2 is a Structures and Mobs mod for Minecraft. It adds dungeons with some bosses to the game.
The mod is not the same as other dungeon mods that you may have tried using before. Therefore, if you want to experience something new, you should try this one then see how different it is. The mod is a large creation containing options for the game. It provides players with structured dungeons as well as some new bosses. Besides dungeons, the mod also contains some new items which can attract players a lot. You will have a chance to use all of those new items to improve your gaming experience.
As you play, you can craft custom dungeons through some recipes. Hence, you should take this chance to show your creativity as well as create dungeons to your likings. The development of the mod is quite complete. However, there will be a few more dungeons added to the forthcoming version. So, you should keep track of the mod and stay tuned for new updates.
To launch Chocolate Quest Repoured mod in Minecraft, you must download and install Minecraft Forge.
How to Install Chocolate Quest Repoured Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Chocolate Quest Repoured Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Chocolate Quest Repoured Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Chocolate Quest Repoured Mod there.