Conquest Reforged Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2/1.10.2 is an interesting mod with the ability to add a large number of functions and features to the game. Therefore, if one day you feel that your Minecraft experience is becoming dull, you should definitely not ignore this mod.
About Conquest Reforged mod
This mod will add to the game hundreds and hundreds of different blocks for you to build. These blocks are designed to allow advanced terrain generation and more. Through these new blocks, you will be able to create stunning landscapes filled with detail. Therefore, the landscape world in your Minecraft game will become much more beautiful when using this mod.
In addition, the mod also uses connected textures for all its blocks and this gives them a really attractive and realistic look. It also includes some special blocks that obey the laws of physics, such as hooks, ladders, and buttons that do not require any support.
Another great feature is that this mod also has beautiful animations for players to enjoy. The gold coins have a really cool sparkle effect, items that are heated to extremely high temperatures start to glow, the bird blocks come with unique flying animations and so on, there are lots of shapes Other amazing animations in this mod that you will definitely enjoy looking at. You will surely have countless authentic experiences during the game.
Conquest Reforged requires Minecraft Forge to function without any trouble.
How to Install Conquest Reforged Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Conquest Reforged Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Conquest Reforged Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Conquest Reforged Mod there.