Crafting Runes (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 adds magic runes to Minecraft. You can make use of these runes in some recipes for crafting things.
The mod took inspiration from Loot Roulette. Its purpose is to bring various runes to the game. For instance, you can use:
- A common rune
- An uncommon rune
- A rare rune
- A legendary rune
They are amazing runes that you can use in various recipes for crafting things in the game.
Besides, the mod also features an Unwritten Rune. When you use this one, it will allow you to change into the other 4.
You can modify the amount and chance of obtaining every rune in the config file of the mod. Keep in mind that the mod is functional if you use it with Minetweaker. Or, you can combine it with other mods that allow you to attach custom recipes.
Crafting Runes Mod makes recipe usage easier by adding functional runes.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Install Crafting Runes Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Crafting Runes Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Crafting Runes Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Crafting Runes Mod there.