Custom Quests Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 introduces a Questing Device to all Minecraft modpack developers. Now, you can configure quests in the config file.
It’s good to start quests in the game. It is because you can collect lots of things as well as explore more places through those quests. Now, with a Questing Device added by the above mod, you can set lots of quests in the config file.
The quests you configure will bring you more RPG adventures. You can also either create one or utilize the “/customquests give” command. There are several task types for you to try for now, including “Submit items”, “Detect Items”, and “Craft Items”.
About the rewards, you are allowed to give items to other players. Or, you can create entities at the place of the players then give them more XP. The mod also gives you the feel of other mods such as BetterQuesting, HardcoreQuestingMode, as well as FTB-Quests.
The mod currently has some features, including:
- A Questing canvas that is draggable.
- The config files are added to the subfolder so you can find them easily.
- Tooltips have better information.
- There is also a Questing Block. It means that it is a block variant of the Questing Device.
- Various task types for you to use like “itemdetect”, “itemsubmit”, “itemcraft”, and more.
- There are some reward types as well, including “item”, “command”, “summon”, and “XP”.
Custom Quests Mod functions on Minecraft Forge. Thus, Forge has to be installed beforehand.
How to Install Custom Quests Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Custom Quests Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Custom Quests Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Custom Quests Mod there.