Dark Roleplay Medieval Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.10.2 is an ancient-based mod for Minecraft. It features brand new foods, items, and blocks with cool appearances.
What is the mod for?
Have you ever thought you would have an RPG experience in Minecraft? The dream comes true now thanks to this mod. Although it is not a complete mod yet, it already adds a wide range of things for players to try.
The main aim of the mod is to let players have their own RPG experience. It stems from the Dark Roleplay Mod series. You explore a variety of crucial things with unique looks, for instance, types of foods, types of items, building blocks, crafting stations, equipment, and more. At the moment, players can install and try version 17.08.2017 of the mod.
What’s new in version 17.08.2017 of Dark Roleplay Medieval?
Blocks, crafting stations, foods, as well as some items receive brand new looks from this Minecraft mod. So, here is a basic list of the items:
- More than 50 blocks for decoration: Log Chairs, Empty Barrel, Closed Barrel, Dirt Filled Wooden Bucket, Simple Tables, etc.
- Over 13 blocks for building.
- 11 stations for crafting: Hanging Cauldron, Grindstone, Mortar, Cauldron on a Firepit, Firepit, Chopping Block, Anvil.
- 20 brand new types of foods.
- A brand new tool to play: Handheld telescopes.
- Various crafting ingredients
More items will be added to the mod in the future, such as Classes a Skill system, or even several RPG things.
Dark Roleplay Medieval takes your adventure to the next level and refreshes your experience. If you don’t really enjoy the classic sandbox style of the game, you may want to try it in the RPG aspect. Make use of this mod then you will get plenty of features to enjoy.