Dragon Drops Elytra Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a Mobs mod you use to force the Ender Dragon to release an elytra. You will get it when the dragon meets its end.
You may want to know what elytra means. In Minecraft, elytra is a very useful item that was already introduced to players in version 1.9. It is a pair of wings that you can use to fly. You can put it on your body or chest then make use of it to fly above the ground. However, you can only find this item in End City. It is stored in an Item Frame you can find in the End Ship’s treasure. Therefore, it is not easy to get this item. This is why you need to install the Server Utility mod above.
The mod allows you to make Dragon drop elytra for you once it has met its end. You will obtain the elytra right at the location where you dealt the damage. This helps you save time finding the elytra. Nevertheless, you must succeed in beating the Ender Dragon so you can get these wings. Dragon Drops Elytra is functional in multiplayer and singleplayer environments. It is also a section of The Vanilla Experience. To run it in the game, you must install Minecraft Forge and Collective library mod.
How to Install Dragon Drops Elytra Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Dragon Drops Elytra Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Dragon Drops Elytra Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Dragon Drops Elytra Mod there.