Ender Magnet Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a standalone mod released for the typical item magnet that can move nearby objects towards the character. It introduces an Ender Magnet, other stuff, and some notable capabilities.
What is Ender Magnet?
It’s the product based on Botania’s item magnet.
After Bauble does not gain new changes to 1.14, the player needs to wear the ring in their inventory or Hotbar. It’s essential to use its function.
It should exist with the mod called Demagnetize.
It pulls things within reach towards the people whilst in inventory or Hotbar.
There are 3 tiers including unique ranges.
Right-click while in hand to activate or turn off the effect.
Possible to switch off close magnets in you or something stays in its area
Have a circular range of 5 blocks
It’s free for you to include the edition into any mod pack. But, avoid selling it or content!
Ender Magnet is a mod that enriches the collection of armor, tools, and weapons. It’s suitable for adventures and RPGs as well. In order to begin to experience all of them, it’s important to download and install Minecraft Forge!
How to Install Ender Magnet Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Ender Magnet Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Ender Magnet Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Ender Magnet Mod there.