Enemyz (Forge) Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 provides you with an indicator. This indicator lets you know if there is a Minecraft enemy near you that wants to attack you.
There are lots of dangers around you when you explore the world in the game. One of the most common dangers you usually encounter is the in-game mobs. Some are your enemies while some are friends. Hence, it is important to know if there are any dangerous enemies around you.
If you want to know about the appearance of dangerous enemies, you should install a mod called Enemyz. This is an Adventure and RPG mod that warns players about the dangerous enemies around them through an indicator.
The indicator functions in an easy way. When you encounter a mob that wants to attack you, you will know that through a red skull icon. This icon is displayed on the top. From here, you can use some skills as well as strategies to defend yourself from the mob.
By looking at the red skull icons on the heads of the mobs, you can avoid them if you are weaker than them. You can wait until they become normal.
Enemyz Mod helps you figure out which enemies are dangerous for you via the red skull icons on their heads.
- Minecraft Forge
- Lollipop Library (version 1.15+)
How to Install Enemyz Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Enemyz Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Enemyz Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Enemyz Mod there.