Hide Names Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 by thislooksfun and skmedix aims to hide players’ name tags. Other players will not see your name tag.
If you play on a Multiplayer server, the chance for other players to detect you is very high. This is because of your name tag floating above your head. This is not quite good! If someone spots you building a secret basement under the ground, they will know where it is through your name tag. Therefore, to stop other players from spotting you, this modification – Hide Names should be installed.
When you apply this mod to the game, your name tag will be hidden automatically. Nobody will see you and they will not know what you are doing either. Hence, you will find this mod very useful if you want to hide your name. By hiding the name, you will not feel annoyed anymore for being detected by others, giving you a better experience.
You are allowed to add Hide Names to your favorite modpacks. However, make sure you remember to credit the creators of the mod. Also, to launch it in the game, you must install Minecraft Forge. If you are on version 1.6.x, then you need to install CommandAPI Mod. Try it now!
How to Install Hide Names Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Hide Names Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Hide Names Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Hide Names Mod there.