Illagers+ Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 adds some new mobs in the shape of Illager to Minecraft. These mobs attack anything and become very dangerous.
When the game is equipped with more mobs through mods, you know that your survival adventure becomes more challenging. These mobs have different characteristics. So, it is important to learn some before you encounter them.
Here are the current mobs featured in the mod:
- Archer: It can fire arrows at the player in a long range.
- Black Iron Golem: It can throw fireballs, entities in the air, as well as perform a hard punch.
- Furantur: When it attacks the player, it will take the active potion effects of the player.
- Hoarder: If there is a dropped item, it will pick it up.
- Enchanter: If a certain Illager is near it, they will get a strength boost. Meanwhile, players and villagers will be slowed if they are near it.
- Illager King: This miniboss is a captain of the Illagers. He is strong and knows how to use an enchanted axe as well as a shield.
- Miner: It utilizes its pickaxe or releases primed TNT near you to attack you.
- Necromancer: When there is a certain villager or an enemy that is nearby, it will call for zombies.
- Berserker: It appears throughout attacks. It is able to smash some blocks to reach its target.
Besides the new mobs, Illagers+ also has some new structures. They are Illager Tower, Illager Archer Tower, Illager Centre, Illager Mine, and Illager Fort. The mod only applies its features to the game when it already has Minecraft Forge installed.
How to Install Illagers+Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Illagers+Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Illagers+Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Illagers+Mod there.