Json Loot Bags Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 puts a variety of bags that store more items for you to loot. It also aims to enhance the survival aspect of Minecraft.
Looting is such a cool activity to do in a survival adventure game. By looting items, you can get more items to use in your adventures. As you know, every Adventure and RPG game has its own looting mechanic. Every time you slay a monster, you will get a certain number of items based on its level. In case you want to improve the looting system of Minecraft, the above mod may help you.
The mod adds a bunch of bags with bags of loot. Each bag contains a specific item that will be dropped on you. Therefore, you will not be able to make use of it for more inventory space. This is also an advantage of the mod. You may obtain random loot bags with different types, ranging from common to legendary. Every bag has a specific rate. You will get rewards based on the rank of the loot bags. So, if you think Json Loot Bags is the mod that fits your demand, then install it now. Prior to this installation, you must be sure that you already installed Minecraft Forge.
How to Install Json Loot Bags Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Json Loot Bags Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Json Loot Bags Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Json Loot Bags Mod there.