Level Up HP (Fabric) Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is an HP upgrade mod for role-playing game-style characters. Download the mod today to get the HP you want during the game.
Thanks to this mod, when you kill mobs, you will simultaneously earn HP and XP experience points, corresponding to the number of hearts to survive. Players can use the /hp command to check their HP-LVL progress.
In addition, this mod is also designed with a mod pack and server, so you can customize it freely.
Specifically, customize the original HP and max level, HP-XP required to level up, HP-XP lost when the character dies or reset HP-LVL upon death… There is also the /luhp command to manage HP- XP, and HP-LVL for all players.
Obviously, with the Level Up HP Mod, you will increase the original HP and use it permanently. Therefore, install Fabric API, Fabric Modloader, Mantle Mod, ShadowMC, and Shadowfacts’ Forgelin to be able to experience this mod
How to Install Level Up HP Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Level Up HP Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Level Up HP Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Level Up HP Mod there.