LightningCraft 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a Technology mod for Minecraft. The mod aims to develop machines, automate all tasks, and grow technical technology.
The resources in the game are quite diverse. However, not all players can optimize the usage of those resources. Therefore, you are recommended to install this technology mod to easily create stuff using the power of lightning. You will get new methods to recover the resources, energy, as well as optimize all resources you can exploit.
With the lightning’s power in this mod, you can make machines, tools, as well as systems. The drawback of this mod is players can only collect the amount of energy when it rains. However, that collected amount is huge. Here are some great things you can do in this mod:
- You can create air terminals as well as lightning power cells to contain Lightning Energy (LE).
- If you swing golf clubs in the air, you can call in lightning to contain at first. Then, you need to search for other better ways to do that.
- You can operate machines and make strong items, for instance, Electricium and Skyfather Shards, using the LE.
- Feel free to create Kinetic tools, armor, and other things that use mobile lightning power to run.
Check out some mods supported by this one:
- The One Probe
- Tinkers’ Construct
LightningCraft needs Minecraft Forge to be installed to run. Also, it runs on Minecraft 1.10.2/1.11.
How to Install LightningCraft Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate LightningCraft Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put LightningCraft Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see LightningCraft Mod there.