Morph Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10 is an interesting mod that allows you to transform into all the creatures you have ever destroyed during your journey across the surface of the Minecraft world. Download the mod and explore it in more detail.
With this mod, each creature that you turn into has its own stats, resistance, as well as special abilities such as Squid, can breathe underwater, chickens can fall slowly from above to help them don’t lose hp when they hit the ground, or bats can fly freely in the air.
Besides, due to its extremely stable integration, you can use it with mods that add new special creatures to the game. It can even collect and aggregate information from those mods to allow players to get special stats from monsters.
You need to install Forge Mod Loader and iChunUtil before installing Morph mod.
How to Install Morph Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Morph Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Fabric Modloader and Fabric API/Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Morph Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Morph Mod there.