With mxTune Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10, you can easily play music in MML format. This is all thanks to musical instruments added by this mod.
Do you want to play music in Minecraft? If yes, you should install the modification mentioned above. It allows you to create music and share it with other players. By adding multiple musical instruments to the game, you can make your own music in the .MML format. Therefore, you can fly high your music creativity to make various rock, pop, hip-hop songs. The mod also allows 8 players to play music at the same time. So, you can invite your friends to come to play with you or form a band.
Here are some upcoming changes and features of the mod:
- All advancements will be improved.
- There will be more Musical Automata
- There will be a private MML player, such as tune lists, shuffle, and so forth.
- The mod will have music-themed MOBs as well as some recipe changes for instruments using regular and rare drops.
Download and install Minecraft Forge first if you want to add mxTune mod to the game. Hope you have fun creating your own music. Give it a try now!
How to Install mxTune Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate mxTune Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put mxTune Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see mxTune Mod there.