Necromancy [Forge] Mod 1.7.10 adds new tools, potions, other demonic devices that you can use to create your own army of demons.
About Necromancy mod
After installing this mod, you can create the fastest, strongest, and most fearsome monsters. They will chase your enemies and kill everything in your path.
For realism, a monster is placed on the blood workbench. There you can change the limbs and improve magic parameters in a convenient GUI. Obviously, this mod will greatly enhance your experience in the game.
Obviously, this mod adds the ability to create any creature that will be your pet. You can piece together unique and exotic-looking mobs!
Here are some of the features the mod provides:
- 4 New Blocks like Surgical Altar/Summon or Sewing Machine
- 9 New Items, 2 of which are weapons and 1 helmet, also a Brain on a Stick
- A secret and fearsome ranged weapon
- 2 New hostile Mobs spawn with Zombies and Skeletons
- Collect the Bloodlines and Souls of your enemies
- Craft and animate your own Minions from 16 different Creature parts and subsequent stats
- There can be more than 1000 combinations unless Math
- Custom Villages spawn with Atlantic Traders
- Blood chalices appear in the Nether
- 4 Necromantic Achievements
Necromancy is really an interesting mod that you should not ignore in the future.
How to Install Necromancy Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Necromancy Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Necromancy Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Necromancy Mod there.