Passable Leaves Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 makes it possible for you to go through leaves. The leaves cannot obstruct you from walking through them.
Instead of being common leaves that cannot be walked through, all leaves in Minecraft are passable now. You will get the ability to walk through them once you have installed the Server Utility mod called Passable Leaves. The mod lets you walk or fall through leaves in a simple way.
The ability is not only applied to players but also to entities. In other words, other entities can walk through leaves without complications. However, there are some notes about this ability:
- Your speed will be slowed down when you walk through the leaves.
- If you move at a fast speed in the leaves, some damage will be dealt to you.
- The ability is for objects such as items as well as other creatures as well.
- You can make use of this ability to avoid creatures that are going behind you. They walk through the leaves, but their AI will not know about this. So, they will behave like they cannot.
Passable Leaves Mod requires Minecraft Forge so it can function and provide players with the ability to walk through the leaves.
How to Install Passable Leaves Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Passable Leaves Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Passable Leaves Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Passable Leaves Mod there.