Star Wars A Clone Wars Survival Mod 1.7.10 brings a wide range of content to the seventh chapter of The Clone Wars.
In this modification, you will find lots of updates that bring a lot of new content. These updates aim to improve The Clone Wars seventh chapter. You will explore everything from The Clone Wars in this mod, such as worlds, mobs, and so forth.
The mod adds many things to discover, for instance:
- A brand new faction system
- A brand new taming system for players to build armies.
- Many materials for players to mine in their adventures.
- Some mobs now have natural spawning.
- The Spawn Mechanics now get some improvements.
- The return of the Classic Ship Blocks.
New changes for version 1.0:
- Made some bug fixes as well as some changes to clones, droids, and mobs.
- There was an increase in the mob drops on some mobs.
- The mobs now release their blaster on rare instances.
- Added duel lightsabers to Ashoka Tano.
- Added Darth Maul to the game.
Here are several mobs included in version 0.9:
- There are 6 types of Standard Clone Trooper.
- Some new Jedi and Sith mobs, such as Jedi, Jedi Padawan, Jedi Master, Savage Oppress, etc.
- Some new CIS mobs, for instance, B1 Battle Droid, B1 Security Droid, B1 Sentry Droid, B1 Commander Droid, etc.
Star Wars A Clone Wars Survival Mod can be applied to Minecraft game only after you have installed Minecraft Forge. Try it now!
How to Install Star Wars A Clone Wars Survival Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Star Wars A Clone Wars Survival Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Star Wars A Clone Wars Survival Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Star Wars A Clone Wars Survival Mod there.