TF2 Stuff [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an interesting mod based on the shooting blockbuster Team Fortress 2. Download the mod to explore in more detail.
About TF2 Stuff mod
This mod will bring into the game many new aspects. It can be modern weapons such as Scattergun, Shotgun…; new types of mobs like Scout, Heavy… for you to explore.
This mod appears at the end of the first night, within the next 15 days. It has its spawn rate increasing rapidly. Currently, they do not attack enemy mobs but will attack the player.
The mod allows you to craft a Building box from a crafting station or find it from a dead Engineer. You can upgrade metal structures from Dispenser or Iron bar. Or even complete it by attacking the sentry with a wrench.
In addition, the mod also provides some new ores such as copper, lead, and Australium. Copper and is only generated when there are no mods that generate this ore. Copper and lead are raw materials for making ammunition. Australium is the currency in Mann Co. Store and creates unique weapons.
To craft weapons and items in the mod, you need a special crafting station. You can do it by combining iron blocks, crafting tables, and metal.
Download TF2 Stuff mod to experience the exciting features it brings.
How to Install TF2 stuff mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate TF2 stuff mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put TF2 stuff mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see TF2 stuff mod there.