The Legend of Herobrine (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 gives Herorine to Minecraft. It comes with various gameplay features for you to explore.
The mod adds magic content to the game. Hence, you will have an amazing experience if you install it. You can explore Herobrine with some other gameplay features. Although they are new features, they still fit the vanilla gameplay and preserve the creepy theme around Herobrine.
Since the mod is currently in beta, it may contain some bugs. You can report bugs to the author if you encounter them in the game.
Here are the features of the mod:
- Bedrock Sword
- Cursed Diamond Tools and Armor.
- Holy Water
- Unholy Water
- Cursed Dust
- Cursed Diamond
- Purified Diamond
- Music Disc: C418 – Dog
- Altar of Herobrine
- Cursed Block of Diamond
- Purified Block of Diamond
- Statue of Herobrine
- Herobrine (Warrior)
- Herobrine (Builder)
- Herobrine (Mage)
- Herobrine (Spy)
- Herobrine (Stalker)
- Infected Mobs
- Cursed Forest
- Trapped House
- Ominous Mineshaft
- Survivor Bases
- Ocean Sand Pyramids
- Statues of Herobrine
The Legend of Herobrine lets you explore amazing features to improve your experience.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Install The Legend of Herobrine Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate The Legend of Herobrine Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put The Legend of Herobrine Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see The Legend of Herobrine Mod there.