Tomb Many Graves Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 only gives us one simple block called Grave. It consists of many important functions although it’s impossible to craft and harvest.
About Tomb Many Graves
After you died, you can find its presence. Actually, a grave block will be spawned. It contains all of the inventory of the dying character. You can know the exact location of that container via a chat message.
They’re compatible with the block beneath them. When you fall on a suitable ground substance, one will pop up with the dirt texture.
They are smart and can remember which inventory slot has which object if you pass away.
Besides, we also have a friend list, a possibility to restore your store, death inventory lists, and extra things.
How to use
Only the player who went away can get the items from their grave. Sneak over it while it’s unlocked.
So, you can prevent other people from invading by locking it.
The 1.11.2+ version comprises its own project page named Tomb Many Graves 2.
Tomb Many Graves is a cosmetic mod that is useful for storage. Download and install Minecraft Forge to roll out everything you have learned now!
How to Install Tomb Many Graves Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Tomb Many Graves Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Tomb Many Graves Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Tomb Many Graves Mod there.