Venture (Forge) Mod 1.15.2 brings structures to Minecraft. You can explore those structures as you make your way through the in-game world.
Exploration is an interesting mission in the game. You can venture into various areas to explore structures and landscapes. Since the game does not have many structures, some mods have been released. Venture is one of the best mods for you to explore.
The purpose of the mod is to add lots of structures to the game. You can explore those structures like buildings, mansions, etc. The mod aims to encourage your exploration.
It seems that there are various aspects for you to explore. When you venture into a building, you can find some rewards. Try to collect and use them in your adventure.
Features of the mod:
- Lots of structures with unique appearances for you to explore.
- Various custom treasure maps that you can use to find more loot.
Venture Mod makes your adventure more amazing and gives you more rewards.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Install Venture Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Venture Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Venture Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Venture Mod there.