YUNGs Better Caves (Fabric) Mod 1.16.5 will completely redesign vanilla Minecraft’s cave creation system. It also adds some unique options with different parameters for players to customize.
About YUNGs Better Caves mod
This is an interesting mod. You can use it to overhaul vanilla Minecraft’s caving system. It adds a variety of never-before-seen caves for players to explore. Winding caves, swirling caves, vast caves filled with lava, more challenges for the game.
Here are some key features of the mod:
- The mod includes an extensive configuration file that allows users to customize as many options as they want. You can easily change the size, shape, and frequency of the different types of caves. These settings can be found in the Mods option on the main Minecraft menu screen.
- Overhaul the cave creation system with different types of caves.
- Includes option for “bedrock flattening” in both Overworld and Nether. It removes the annoying scattered bedrock and replaces it with a flat layer of the user’s preferred width.
- Vanilla Minecraft’s cave integration support if the option is enabled.
- Control the size of the biome in the cave with the touch of a button.
YUNG’s Better Caves is truly a cool tool that can transform an entire generation of caves and give it a whole new look. Therefore, you absolutely should not ignore this mod in the future.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
- OptiFine HD
How to Install YUNG’s Better Caves Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate YUNG’s Better Caves Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Fabric Modloader and Fabric API/Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put YUNG’s Better Caves Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see YUNG’s Better Caves Mod there.