Bibliotheca Mod 1.16.5/1.14.4/1.12.2 is an interesting open-source library mod. It is a cool design to operate in an automatic way and gather shared code across many different mods.
The mod provides a library. The container appears with a simple method to utilize an automated block/item/tile registering system.
The program will help you supplement another content with one simple line of code. It’s possible to read more about how this possibility works.
Bibliotheca is a free API and Library mod that you should not ignore. It offers some important elements. It’s essential for you to download and install Minecraft Forge before you play anything!
How to Install Bibliotheca Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Bibliotheca Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Bibliotheca Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Bibliotheca Mod there.