Controllable Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 adds the possibility to support the controller for the Java Edition of the game. It comes up with other exciting features as well.
The author found a lack of assistance in the controlling of the Java Edition. So, he determined to launch the existing product.
If you play Minecraft, you can see that ability clearly.
Controls in the Bedrock Edition of MC also heavily affect your selection.
Note that it’ll be possible to configure it (coming soon) and help controllers work better (in the next updates).
It also has an API active for mod developers so they can supplement controller aid to their mods.
Straightforward to manage your inventory
Various settings in the config section to edit anything your way
An easy-to-use API with numerous events for integration into third-party products
On-screen button indicators, for instance, Bedrock Edition
Multiple examples of the MC on the same PC
A simple controller mapping program
Sony PS4 Wireless Controller (via USB)
Xbox One Controller (via USB/Wireless Adapter/Bluetooth Wireless)
Controllable is a fun Player Transport mod that you can get and uncover its functionality from now on! How about installing Minecraft Forge, the first and foremost step?
How to Install Controllable Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Controllable Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Controllable Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Controllable Mod there.