Discord Integration [Forge] Mod 1.18.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 is a special mod that is able to link your Minecraft with the Discord voice chat server. You can download the mod to explore in more detail.
After installing this mod, it will provide players with convenient tools for voice chat. Your Minecraft game experience will definitely become a lot more interesting when you use this mod.
As you know, Discord is an interesting voice chat software. It will enhance interactivity during gameplay. Obviously, this application will help you relieve boredom and make it easy for players to exchange information.
You can use it completely free, unlimited use of the server, good chat quality, etc. Therefore, to better support the online Minecraft server, the mod that we mentioned above will be a good one. Support mod is extremely useful.
Its main feature is to link the Discord server with Minecraft. Apparently, thanks to this app, players can forward Minecraft server information directly to Discord without having to launch the game.
Discord Integration is really a useful mod that you should experience in the future.
How to Install Discord Integration Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Discord Integration Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Discord Integration Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Discord Integration Mod there.