In fact, DragonAPI [Forge] Mod 1.7.10 is another library that contains a set of functions that you can use in different mods. Therefore, you should not ignore this mod in the future.
About DragonAPI mod
As you know, if you don’t have an API, you will have problems loading the game. Here are some useful features of this mod that developers should not ignore:
- Detailed registry of all ores, trees, and similar features added by all major mods
- A similar register of vanilla ores, trees, plants, and the like
- Many base classes can be used as superclasses for TileEntities, Containers, etc. They help to simplify their use and make them more powerful.
- Themes that allow you to create mods and block subscriptions completely automatically
- Function to use pre-1.5 sprite sheet textures for items (not blocks)
- Large library of scientific and mathematical functions and constants, such as materials engineering, thermodynamic calculations, kinematics, nuclear physics, vector computing, and more.
- Various support functions for communicating and converting between different Java data structures
There will be many other useful features that you can explore in detail in the process of using DragonAPI mod.
How to Install DragonAPI Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate DragonAPI Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put DragonAPI Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see DragonAPI Mod there.