Fabric Language Kotlin Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a core library mod giving you support when Kotlin object is used as the main mod.
When you install this mod, it allows you to use the Kotlin programming language for many Fabric mods. Similar to other core library mods, this one was programmed to add support for the mod’s startup as well as provide resources to other mods. Therefore, you are required to install this one if you want to run other mods. The mod functions independently of the edition of the game used. Instead of giving new elements, it will provide documentation and codes. Also, it built up the framework already so other mods can run easily. The mods supported by this one use the same code in the structure. This helps lessen the file size and save the users’ time.
Please note that if you don’t install this modification before you install the mods requiring it to run, the in-game system will report an error. This causes you to be unable to load into the main menu. Therefore, make sure you download it first. Here are the requirements for downloading Fabric Language Kotlin:
If you are a user, you must install
- Minecraft Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
How to Install Fabric Language Kotlin Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Fabric Language Kotlin Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Fabric Language Kotlin Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Fabric Language Kotlin Mod there.