General Disasters (Forge) Mod 1.12.2 makes the world in Minecraft more challenging for your exploration. It adds natural disasters to the game.
The world in the game is full of Miscellaneous natural disasters, making it more interesting. Besides, there are also some potential rewards for every destruction that is created. When you make your way through the world, you will encounter disasters. They are spawned manually or randomly by the world.
There are three disaster types featured in the mod:
- Once it is spawned, it will make a small localized crater. It will sink downwards at a slow speed and get to blocks around it.
- This disaster type creates a ravine-like formation covering a long stretch of land.
- If the depth is sunk enough, it will uncover a lake of lava at the base of the formation.
- When this disaster is spawned, it will go into a tremors stage. This is the stage that forms the first sinkhole crater.
Commands you can use in the game:
- disaster spawn [name] [x] [y] [z]: It lets you spawn some instances of disaster occurrences.
- disaster occurrences [name]: You use it to view the spawned instances of the existing disaster.
- disaster skip [name] [x] [y] [z]: You use it to skip a stage of disaster types that can be applied, like a volcano for instance.
General Disasters Mod lets you explore natural disasters and collect rewards.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Install General Disasters Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate General Disasters Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put General Disasters Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see General Disasters Mod there.