Gun Customization: Infinity Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 is an official continuation of the Gun Customization mod series. Start to explore some significant details of the content available right here!
How to use Gun Customization: Infinity
There are some simple steps to launch and experience the mod.
Craft a Gun Table
Before getting guns and ammo, please choose the right recipe to create the tables! Or, you can make villagers collect a profession from them.
To gain attachments, remember to trade with those people. They will sell or buy the bullet first. They own whatever you expect.
Guns trader villagers
Strong shooting mechanics
Various kinds of bullets
Attachment smithing table
Content pack system
/guncus on – activate your accessory, for example, laser
/guncus off – disable it
/guncus empty – empty your armament
Install and enjoy Gun Customization: Infinity the mod with a lot of powerful equipment for free. Do not forget to download and set out Minecraft Forge! Let’s embark on the creation from the Armor, Tools, and Weapons category and see if how long you can complete your missions! Good luck!
How to Install Gun Customization: Infinity Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Gun Customization: Infinity Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Gun Customization: Infinity Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Gun Customization: Infinity Mod there.