LemonLib Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is one of the simple library mods. It helps mod developers complete their projects easier by giving a couple of utilities.
How LemonLib works
It provides some gadgets and a room in which creators can take advantage of available possibilities to develop their products.
Remember that it has no effect on the game!
If you’re using a mod of its author, you should choose it.
We have a magic mod here. It’s using our selected creation. It’s a design formed around nature and the world.
LemonLib is a straightforward API and Library mod. Start by installing Minecraft Forge!
How to Install LemonLib Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate LemonLib Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put LemonLib Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see LemonLib Mod there.