Metallurgy Core Mod 1.7.10 is a primary mod for all the mods of Team Metallurgy. The core mod was developed by JeanGlassmaker.
If you are a fan of all Team metallurgy’s mods, then you cannot miss this core mod since it is quite useful for you. Also, you are recommended to give it a try once. There are four versions of the Metallurgy mod. They are all maintained by Team Metallurgy. Each of them comes with a new set of features and changes. For instance, in the fourth installment, you will see that the world in Minecraft becomes more diverse. It is because it brings new materials, machines, armor, and even tools. All of them aim to expand the tech tree of the game. Therefore, you should check out all mod’s versions for all features.
About this core API and Library mod, there are some changelogs you need to know:
- It made a fix to the Ore RetoGen.
- Thanks to EXTER7, you now have Botania’s Exoflame.
- It included Chinese localization and this is all thanks to sb023612
- It also included Ukrainian localization, which is thanks to ivanmasley
Here are the Team Metallurgy’s mods that require having this core mod:
Download and install Minecraft Forge first if you want to apply this Metallurgy Core Mod to the game. Have fun!
How to Install Metallurgy Core Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Metallurgy Core Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Metallurgy Core Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Metallurgy Core Mod there.