MMDLib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a straightforward library mod that is available for every modder to use. It consists of many different features that you should not skip.
It is simple and has recently rolled out a library for creators to choose and apply to their mods.
Existing features comprise:
Armor Slot impl
Frequently controlled BlockStates
Custom Horse Armor
EnchantmentData wrapper (for serialization)
Fake/Filter Slot impl
Graphical GUI button
Milibucket enum (for size or amount)
Unknown item property for blocks so objects like World can become a blockstate
WeightedSelector (normal setup for weighted systems)
Similar to mods of the API and Library category, MMDLib Mod has already brought back a room for modders to utilize. In order to open its door, you need to remember to download and install Minecraft Forge as soon as possible!
How to Install MMDLib Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate MMDLib Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put MMDLib Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see MMDLib Mod there.