MumbleLink (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is a Cosmetic and Storage mode. It was made for moving tiles as it tries to maintain inventories and settings.
The author made this mod an alternative to some big mods for moving tiles. Some instances of mods that it can replace are the boxes of Jabba’s Dollies and Mekanism.
Here is how you use the mod:
- You use Sneak and Right-Click onto a tile that is supported to capture.
- You can also use Sneak and Right-Click to collect the box that contains tile.
- Right-clicking ground allows you to put the captured tile and the box will be attached to the inventory.
- You left-click when the box is put. This allows you to eliminate the box. It is useful when you pick up a tile mistakenly.
- You cannot put the box as a common block.
Some planned features of the mod:
- It will support mods better.
- There is a live database of tiles that are supported.
- Approved tiles have better configuration customization.
- There will be an improvement in the handling of special tiles.
- The textures and box decay are randomized.
- There will be some decoration textures.
- The boxes are labeled so you can sort them in an easy way.
- The NBT handling is improved to stop crashes with moving AE drive tiles.
- The updating tiles are supported as they are preserved in boxes.
MumbleLink can be used in any modpacks. You can use the mod to move the tiles.
How to Install MumbleLink Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate MumbleLink Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put MumbleLink Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see MumbleLink Mod there.